Whether it’s a door ding, an annoying flaw or hail damage; Dent Method can provide a temporary PDR department at your shop that will give you the most production in a limited amount of space.
- We’ll provide onsite hail repair management and staff that will evolve with the workload start to finish.
- We have a highly trained, professional PDR staff that offer many years of hail damage repair experience.
- We have formed partnerships with PDR techs from all over the US. This enables Dent Method to handle any tasks anywhere!
Hail storms are a rare event and the company you choose will significantly effect your bottom line over the duration of a storm.
Dent Method subcontracts experienced technicians that are happy with who and what they are working for. This results in faster cycle times, good work ethics and a positive work environment. We offer computerized hail estimation using the current pricing matrix guidelines.
High-volume repair operations that last for months is our specialty!
Body shops deal with all types of damage. Although dents and damage may not be easily fixed, many times dents can be removed using paintless dent repair, which is a faster and more affordable option compared to replacing the entire body panel. This includes most light hail damage. The key criteria for a PDR is whether the paint was damaged or cracked by the impact. After a PDR is complete, the vehicle will look as if the dent never happened.
Benefits For Your Business:
- PDR does not require a report to insurance – keep your premiums low!
- PDRs are faster to complete than typical body work.
- Highly experience on-site technicians that work effectively and efficiently.
- You can offer your customers the benefit of PDR professionals whenever their cars needs the service!