Hail storm? We want to be your contractor! Hail storms create extremely high traffic and that is our specialty here at Dent Method. High-volume repair operations that last for months is our specialty!
Dent Method can provide a temporary PDR department at your shop that specializes in hail repair start to finish.
- We know workspace is usually limited, so we’ll yield the most production for the amount of space you can afford.
- We’ll provide onsite hail repair management and staff that will evolve with the workload start to finish.
- We have a highly trained, professional PDR staff that offer years of hail damage repair experience.
Hail Damage – What Do I Do?
Here are the steps you should take when handling no-fault comprehensive insurance claims from hail damage
- Call insurer and report. Remember, No Fault = No Rate Increase *TIP – verify whether your insurer provides a rental car while your vehicle is being worked on.
- Schedule inspection and open claim. The estimator will give you a quick estimate for repair.
- After you receive your estimate, give us a call to schedule repair
- We’ll look over the vehicle with a trained eye and special lighting to insure that every flaw is accounted for.
- If there is a discrepancy between the insurance estimate and the actual cost for repair, we we’ll handle it for you so you don’t have to deal with the insurance company again.